Wiegand's Bobkart utilizes a busbar power system that allows riders to control the speed of their sled while traveling in a circuit through a stainless steel trough.
The Bobkart can be designed on flat ground or elevated, utilizing curves, steep turns, waves and jumps, bridges and tunnels, both uphill and downhill, creating an optimal ride experience.
With its modern bucket seats the BOBKART provides a comfortable driving position and a high standard of safety. A front axle steering system ensures stability and a smooth ride through the turns. The BOBKART is very simple to operate.
- We design your BOBKART circuit - ideally between 1500 ft and 3000 ft - working off your ideas and the constraints of the site
- Economical use of land with intertwined track layouts, bridges and underpasses
- Mains powered AC motors delivering up to 6kW / 9 HP
- Track fabricated of indestructible stainless steel. fully welded
- Can operate as a separate unit or in between or over other attractions
- Two operators can control the whole circuit
- Can function as a highly attractive people mover
- Summer toboggan for the flats, no incline required